We’ve just deployed a shinny new set of micro-services and it behaves in a strange manner. Hard to say why with so many moving parts… Let’s leverage the newly installed service mesh to understand what we’ve deployed, find the root problem, fix it with a bandaid and then do a proper, non trivial, blue-green deployment of a v2. That will involve the Service Graph, Prometheus monitoring, Grafana Dashboards, Traffic mirroring, all orchestrated in a simple manner by Istio.
I’m a Developer Advocate for the Google Cloud Platform. I’m a developer with infinite passion for anything related to code: Web, Back, Ops, low-level, UX it all matters.